This policy is available for all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation for properties of all sizes throughout the UK. Covers loss or damage as a result of all standard perils including:
- Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake
- Storm or flood
- Theft or attempted theft consequent upon violent and forcible entry
- Escape of water
- Malicious damage consequent upon violent and forcible entry
- Riots or civil commotion
- Collision, falling trees or branches
- Lamp-posts, TV aerials or masts.
Additional benefits include:
- Accidental damage to home entertainment equipment
- Accidental damage to mirrors and glass
- Accidental loss of oil and metered water
- Temporary removal of contents
- Alternative accommodation
- Tenants liability to the public up to £2,000,000.
* Policy limits and exclusions apply, please see the policy wording for full details
Accidental damage to landlords contents
The policy includes accidental damage cover against Landlords contents for which the tenant has been legally made responsible.
We offer additional cover for personal possessions provided that they belong to you or your family and that they are mainly used for private purposes. These include personal effects, valuables and money.
If you are looking for a competitive quote on your tenant contents insurance, quote & buy online or give us a call on 0208 587 1060 and we will do our best to provide you with a suitable policy at extremely competitive rates.
Please note that the above information provides a summary only. For full policy terms and conditions please see the policy wording document. Terms & Conditions should be fully read and understood prior to taking out the policy.