UK HHI icon

UK Holiday Home Insurance

Contact us for a quote

We provide comprehensive insurance cover for UK holiday and secondary homes whether the property is let out on a short term basis – for example via Airbnb – or if the property is only used by you or your family and friends. This cover is available on our Landlord Household Insurance policies, and on our Home Insurance policies for second homes in the UK.

Whether your property is defined as a ‘second home’ or if it’s a holiday home our cover includes:

  • Storm damage
  • Flood
  • Subsidence
  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Escape of water/oil
  • Malicious damage
  • Accidental damage
  • Loss of rent

* Policy limits and exclusions apply, please see the policy wording for full details

In addition to protecting your buildings (including the gardens/land and any outbuildings/sheds/garages belonging to the property) our policy also includes public liability insurance and domestic employers liability.

Depending on the insurer certain terms apply in relation to unoccupancy periods.

If you are looking for a competitive quote on any UK Holiday Home, why not give us a call on 0208 587 1060 and we will do our best to provide you with a suitable policy at extremely competitive rates.

Relevant Downloads Click to download Policy Wording and Insurance Product Information Document.
Get in touch

New Business Enquiries and Quoteline

Tel 0800 033 4111

Mon - Thu 9:00am - 7:00pm
Fri 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sat 9:00am - 1:00pm


Customer Services and General Enquiries

Tel 020 8587 1060

Mon - Thu 9:00am - 6:00pm
Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm
Sat 9:00am - 1:00pm