Our specialist home insurance product (provided by e-Underwriting and underwritten by Aviva) caters for non-standard properties and for those with unique personal circumstances.
This policy covers homes of ‘non-standard construction’, including wooden houses, properties with metal, glass or 100% flat roofs and those made with cob, stramit, wattle & daub or with mundic problems.
This flexible policy can also cover those working or trading from home, and in some cases those with previous claims histories, histories of CCJs, bankruptcy and even criminal convictions.
For more information and to obtain a quote, speak to one of Rentguard’s friendly customer service agents now on 0800 783 1626.
|Non-standard construction||Up to 100% flat roof|
|Home emergency cover (optional)||Listed buildings|
|Working from home||All crime areas|
|History of CCJs or bankruptcy||Renovations|
|Some criminal convictions||Properties of any age|
- Up to £650,000 building sum insured as standard
- £65,000 contents covered as standard
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible policies to match your needs
- £10,000 worth of valuables covered (minimum)
- Trace & access cover (up to a mximum of £5,000)
- Alternative accomodation (up to a maximum of £50,000)
- Property owners liability (up to maximum fo £2million)
* Policy limits and exclusions apply, please see the policy wording for full details
All of the above can be quoted in one call, so if you or your client have previously been turned down by an insurer, or are finding it difficult to find the right cover for their home, then give Rentguard a call today – we’d be happy to try and help!