(includes commercial & residential combined)
Whether you let your commercial property out, run the business yourself or the property is currently unoccupied, if your commercial property needs insurance, we have a wealth of sources from where we can find property insurance for you.
We provide a specifically designed policy for the commercial landlord, whether as an individual requirement or as a mixed portfolio of commercial and residential combined.
Types of property covered include:
- Offices, including taxi offices, travel agents, and estate agents
- Hairdressers and beauticians
- Restaurants, including cafés and high risk eateries, such as fast food takeaways with deep fat fryers
- Dental surgeries
- Car accessory stores
- Furniture stores
- Garden centres
- Tattooists/Tattoo parlours
- Care house
- Commercial & residential combined.
- And more!
The benefits of our Commercial Property policies include:
- Cover for material damage through loss or destruction
- £25,000 contents insurance for landlords included as standard
- Full accidental damage cover
- Up to £2,000,000 property owner’s liability
- Loss of rent (subject to additional premium)
- Subsidence cover (postcode dependent)
- Cover for legionellosis
* Policy limits and exclusions apply, please see the policy wording for full details
Unoccupied commercial property
At Rentguard we can also provide specialist unoccupied commercial property insurance.
If you are looking for a competitive quote on any commercial property, why not give us a call on 0208 587 1060 and we will do our best to provide you with a suitable policy at extremely competitive rates.
Alternatively quote and buy online to receive comprehensive rates for almost any types of let property.