(includes commercial & residential combined)
Whether you let your commercial property out, run the business yourself or the property is currently unoccupied, if your commercial property needs insurance, we have a wealth of sources from where we can find property insurance for you.
We provide a specifically designed policy for the commercial landlord, whether as an individual requirement or as a mixed portfolio of commercial and residential combined.
Types of property covered include:
- Offices, including taxi offices, travel agents, and estate agents
- Hairdressers and beauticians
- Restaurants, including cafés and high risk eateries, such as fast food takeaways with deep fat fryers
- Dental surgeries
- Car accessory stores
- Furniture stores
- Garden centres
- Tattooists/Tattoo parlours
- Care house
- Commercial & residential combined.
- And more!
The benefits of our Commercial Property policies include:
- Cover for material damage through loss or destruction
- £25,000 contents insurance for landlords included as standard
- Full accidental damage cover
- Up to £2,000,000 property owner’s liability
- Loss of rent (subject to additional premium)
- Subsidence cover (postcode dependent)
- Cover for legionellosis
Unoccupied commercial property
At Rentguard we can also provide specialist unoccupied commercial property insurance.
If you are looking for a competitive quote on any commercial property, why not give us a call on 0208 587 1060 and we will do our best to provide you with a suitable policy at extremely competitive rates.
Alternatively quote and buy online to receive comprehensive rates for almost any types of let property.