This Grade II lighthouse is located in the Welsh city of Newport close to the River Usk. It features seven bedrooms, two kitchens and a rooftop bar with a hot tub!
Plans to introduce a scheme that would allow deposits to move between landlords instead of tenants putting down cash lump sum at the beginning of each tenancy, are being proposed by the government.
Formally used by a Scottish wine and spirit merchant, this 19th-century warehouse has been transformed into a versatile living space.
An absentee landlord has been fined £7,000 for not doing any work on the garden of his property for seven years as part of a council’s crackdown on empty properties.
Built in 1857, this Victorian gothic styled property was originally used as a divisional magistrate and police station. It has been transformed over the years to provide a nine bedroom family house containing the original jail cells and courtroom.