Our Products

Residential Landlord insurance
Residential landlords insurance is a comprehensive insurance policy that covers the buildings and contents of properties rented to the residential sector. Our products are underwritten by leading UK insurers including LV= and Zurich.

Commercial Property insurance
Our Commercial Property Insurance policy is specifically designed for the commercial landlord, be it an individual property or a mixed portfolio of commercial and residential combined. Types of property covered include offices, hairdressers and beauticians, restaurants, cafes, high risk eateries, warehouses and many more.

Home Insurance
Home insurance is a flexible policy offering cover for both buildings and contents and underwritten by leading UK insurers including Ageas and Lloyds. Additional options of personal possessions cover and buildings with or without contents are available.

Tenant Contents insurance
Our Tenant Contents insurance policy is available for all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation and halls of residence, for properties of all sizes throughout the UK. It covers loss or damage as a result of all standard perils.

Tenants Liability insurance
Tenant’s Liability insurance is designed to protect a tenant against the cost of repair or replacement of accidentally damaged property belonging to the landlord. This includes furniture and fixtures and fittings. Cover is available for residential tenants living in houses, flats, bedsits and shared accommodation.

Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee insurance
A comprehensive Legal Expenses product covering the landlords’ costs for disputes between themselves and their tenants, with Rent Guarantee insurance up to a maximum of £3,000 per month. This policy provides cover for advisors costs incurred in eviction proceedings when the tenant fails to perform their obligations set in the terms of their Tenancy Agreement. This policy can be taken out over a 6 or 12 month period and starts from as little as £54.95.

Tenant Referencing services
Tenant referencing is a requirement of the Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee insurance product and is a full screening of the tenant carried out before they move into the property. The purpose of this product is to reduce the risk of loss or damage to the property caused by tenants who may have an adverse renting history.

UK Holiday Home insurance
We provide a comprehensive insurance cover for UK Holiday and Secondary Homes, which is available as part of the Residential Landlords Insurance policy. Our policy also includes public liability insurance and domestic employers liability.

Professional Indemnity insurance
Rentguard have introduced their very own Professional Indemnity insurance aimed at protecting letting agents as well as insurance brokers and independent financial advisors covering the following risks:

  • Defence and settlement costs resulting from
    • Civil liability
    • Dishonesty or fraudulence (other than by a director / principal / partner)
    • Ombudsman awards
    • Data Protection breach
  • Repair, replacement and reconstitution costs resulting from:
    • Loss of documents

Get in touch

Tel 0800 033 4111

New Business Enquiries and Quoteline

Mon – Thu 9:00am – 7:00pm

Fri 9:00am – 6:00pm

Sat9:00am – 5:00pm
Tel 020 8587 1060

Customer Services and General Enquiries

Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:30pm

Sat9:00am – 4:00pm
E-mail info@rentguard.co.uk
Copyright © 2001-2018 Rentguard Limited is registered in England and Wales under number 9125814 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The registered
office is 27 Great West Road, Brentford, London, TW8 9BW Web design and services by Touch 10 Systems